Tuesday, January 20, 2009

REVISED - Joe Stains Worthy?? - POTTY WARNING

**REVISED POST**


After reviewing a comment from Pug(s) and Bugg, I posted the comparison below. It is a stain of one of our great states!!! WOW!!

I have been reading this really funny dude's blog - Joe Stains and waiting to see if he would be giving out another one of his coveted stain awards. I think I have a pretty good submission. Tell me what you think of this one:
I must mention that this stain was set and froze because the mommy put the pillow that I stained outside in the 15 degree weather.
BTW, this is a frozen #1 but could be confused for a #2.
Rosie

4 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMG ROSIE... that stain looks JUST like the state of Ohio!!! You should get an award from the governor of the state just because that was so nice of you to do free publicity for them!

Unknown said...

hahahaha, P&B's comment is so true. Good work on that stain, Rosie!

Salinger The Pug said...

Mom just did one of those long, low whistles and then said "WOW!"

That is very impressive Rosie!

Joe Stains will be amazed!

Love,
S-Dog

Joe Stains said...

woaaah peeing in the shape of a state, consider yourself in the running!!