Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Ridiculous Snow Day

We had a snow day yesterday which was just pathetic compared to others that I have been seeing on the blogs. The schools closed and the mommy had to take a day off from work for snow that has already melted. We took some photos this morning of our snow man that is melting into the ground. Yesterday the ground was covered with snow but then it started to rain and we woke up this morning to this:

see me behind the melting man and the littles (they ran out with no coats in 27 degree weather).

4 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Rosie!

We love your snowman!

Mom read your comment on our blog and wanted to tell you that YES, we LOVE our PetSmart (we've been to another nearby one and didn't like that one as much, so you really have to look until you feel comfortable). I usually have the same groomer give me my bath and he plays with me for a while before I get in the bubbles!

As for the butt squeeze...not sure when the first time was, but they just do it with EVERY bath (they usually don't even mention it...it's just routine). I would guess that maybe I was 6 months old or so my first time and mom usually takes me in about every 6 to 8 weeks for a scrubby bath, nail grinding (NOT clipping...grinding) and butt squeeze. I'll get a bath in between here at home in the tub too, but she hasn't tried to do the butt squeeze here at home. She says there are SOME things that she'd rather just leave to the professionals!

You may give the grooming salon a call and arrange to go in and visit sometime when they're not busy so they can show you around and you can meet the groomers and get comfortable in the salon.

Good luck!

Salinger

The Devil Dog said...

Yup, that was some pathetic sort of snow day compared to what we've been seeing here. But hey, I don't begrudge you it. Mom is getting really tired of our snow days. Your snowman is cute.

Roxy

Karen Jo said...

I like your snowman. It was kind of a silly snow day, but even a little snow can be a hassle if you don't usually get any.

Kelly said...

Hi cute Rosie! I just found your bloggie, I hope we can be friends!

Love, Pearl