Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Meme

Hi - this is the Mommy. I have seen these meme's on some of the other pug blogs, so I decided to take over for Rosie and join in the fun.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for the kids and gift bags for the adults.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial because it is easier and the cats like to climb in the real trees.

3. When do you put up the tree? It is already up.

4. Wreath on your door? No - a bow. The wreaths are always too fat to fit between the door and storm door.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but it does not like me (if you know what I mean).

6. Favorite Christmas gift received as a child? A Mandy doll. My cousin got one and I wanted one soo bad. My godfather ran out and got me one that night.
7. Easiest person to buy for? My kids - they supply a large list to choose from.
8. Least easiest? My Mother and Step-Father in Law. They already have everything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but never put it up.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, although I am not that into it this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A candle in a spool of yarn.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The old Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph Cartoon that are on during the week in early December.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Almost done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only toys that my kids never opened and we give them to Toys for Tots.
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Morning after Santa brings them all.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes - our tree is pre-lit with colored lights - AWESOME for a working Mom!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home and go to local relatives to eat.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course - I have 2 children.
Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall - the most famous reindeer of all - da da da da - Rudolph...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Hiding the presents (wink wink).
23. Favorite Tree ornament, theme or colour? I have a glass Elephant ornament that is so cool. I will take a pic and post for you all to see. I also love the home made ornaments that the kids make. Soo cute.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like spiral ham and the stuffed bread that my mother-in-law makes. Yummy!
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? Hate.
26. Favorite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Not sure what Pud is sounds interesting ????
27. Favorite Christmas Carol? Sorry, I don't Carol. I think the neighbors would run away!
28. Your very Favorite Christmas Thing? Leaving the cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer and the kids faces when they come out on Christmas morning and I always video tape them!!
29. A Christmas wish! Health and Happiness to all.
30. Tag a Seasonal Six! - Join in if you want!

No comments: