Thursday, September 10, 2009

Award

My BF Harry P as in Pugalicious or a/k/a Mr. September gave me an award and it involves one of my favorite things FOOD. Thanks Harry!!

These are the rules:
When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching…If you have never stolen any food, you must be a really good pup!! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo of this award to your Blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their Blogs…

Well as you all know, littles live in my house and they are GREAT at leaving foodables around for me to get to very easily. I think in the past month, I have eaten pancakes with syrup - my absolute favorite. I actually can smell those babies coming out of the box that beeps on the counter. Lets see - oh pork roll - my favorite - The daddy makes pork roll and egg sandwiches in the am and I stand right under the griddle - he is a sloppy cooker hehe. OK then there are Doritos - yummy salty crispy goodness - my favorite :) and lets not forget about bologna - school lunch making time is my favorite!!


Well those are just a few - after re-reading this it sure seems like I have a lot of favorites when it comes to foodables!! hehehe.
I think every dog in the blogisphere has gotten this award so I will pass along to any of those pups who have not received it yet - I love to hear about good food to sneak!
Enjoy your weekend - hope your hoomans cook something yummy and are sloppy about it!!!
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

3 comments:

Mia said...

MMMMMM Doritos!!! Pancakes are good too!! I think the messy cooking is a daddy thing because my dady always makes a mess or drops something when he cooks =) But then that's why we're here!!

Lilo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry good snags my pal!

Woo really do have khwite the helpers with The Littles around!

Tank woo fur sharing your bounty with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

omdog I LOVE DORITOS like woah. They are my favorite for sure.