Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jet Speaks

Hi - My name is Jet. Rosie said I could blog for her today to tell you my story. See I was abducted by aliens. I don't remember much but I know they did some alien research and testing on me and they stole my jewels. I have included a very graphic picture of what they did to me at the end of this post so if you have a weak stomach stop reading now.

The aliens also put this thing around my neck and the hoomans have not been able to figure out how to get it off yet. I asked Rosie to try too but she is just a dog (no offensive doggies - the cats will understand).
See her below she is trying to figure out how it works and instead of getting it off - she decided to lick the extra cat food that got stuck on the end after I had dinner. Typical Pug.

Then I thought maybe she had it figured out.
Nope she went right to my back side (another typical Pug move). OK the graphic pic is coming up - all you males out there get ready to wince.
YIKES - and yes it does hurt but I am feeling better.
Hope those aliens plan of doing something good with my jewels.
Peace out - Jet

9 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

Well Jet...the best advice I can give you is DON'T LOOK UP when it's raining outside.

(BOL!!!)

Yeah...I got yer "typical pug" right heeeere! ;-)

Just kidding....feel better soon!

Love,
S-Dog

P.S. You stink. We can smell you from here.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi jet!

oh we are so glad you are on the mend!

rose will make you smile! she is an expert at that!

xoxox
m & e

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

JUST A DOG????

Pfffffft!

She akhtually does know how to get that THING off woo but she'll not even khonsider lifting a paw to help NOW!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mia said...

Poor Jet!!! Those awful aliens deserve a beat down!!!! I hope you feel better soon =(

Lilo

Martha said...

Oh poor Jet, that last picture did look nasty!
We hate those collars and we laughed at the advice of dont look up!!!
We thought that was funny!
We do so hope you get it off soon and are all better.
Dont be too hard on Rosie she has been very concerned about your time with the aliens.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Asta said...

Jet
Thank dog you wewe at least wetuwned by the aliens.
I'm so sowwy that they did that to you ,but I'm shoowe that wif lots of love and a little time you will b eOK.maybe that collaw will fall off one of the times that Wosie mawie licks youw dinnew off. I hope so
smoochie healing kisses
Asta

Dutch the Pug said...

Glad to hear you doing better Jet, we hope your Jewels put to good use. Who knows where the aliens are taking them.

Winston Wilbur said...

Jet, Glad you are back home and hoping someone will figure out how to get that cone off your neck!
I brought my telescope out and tonight I will be searching the sky. I must protect my household from those nasty aliens! One sight of them and I will howl at the moon. Can't risk them invading our home and taking me or one of my cat sisters away with them. I DON"T WANT TO RETURN WITH A CONE!

Winston

Harry Pugalicious said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Jet, I's sorry those aliens were so mean to you! Hopes you's feeling better soon.