Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Hi Furends,

Good News - My lump was gone so we came to the conclusion that it must have been the shots I got and everything is a OK now.

Bad News - Jet had to get a catheter last night because his peeer hole was healing so well that it was healing shut or at least too small which could cause the same problem he had before. It was really gross the catheter was sticking out and (you know) there was no bag so the Mommy had to lock him in the extra bathroom so she could keep the house clean. The Mommy went to bed last night around 11pm and checked on him at 6am this morning and Jet managed to remove the cone around his head and pulled the catheter completely out and it was a long tube.

The mommy has to call the doctor this morning and see what we can do now - the catheter thing is not going to work for us. We may just wait and see what happens because Jet totally hates the VET and bites him all the time. He won't even let them look at him - they have to give him sleepy medicine to get near him.
Poor kitty - maybe they should just leave him alone. He is happy when he is home.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut Roh!

Poor all of woo (your mommy inkhluded) -

Maybe he needs his paws taped ;-)

SERIOUSLY, I'm glad to see woo are okay - and I'll khross my paws fur Jet!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Martha said...

Hi Rosie, we are pleased with the good news but sad about poor Jet!
We know he hates the vet and we can imagine how difficult it is going to be for your mom.
I hope they think of something - he must be very fed up.
Basset hugs and kisses to Jet - and you too.
Martha & Bailey xxx

Kelly said...

Poor Jet! :( I hope they find a solution for his pee pee problems soon, poor boy!

Salinger The Pug said...

Ho jeez....mom and I are crossing our legs after reading this about poor Jet!

Don't tell anyone, but we kinda feel sorry for the poor C*T now. I guess you can be nice to him for a few days until he gets this peeer situation figured out.

Good luck!

Love,
S-Dog

P.S. We're glad your marble is gone!

Mia said...

Poor Jet!! We hope he feels beter soon. We're glad your lump is gone and wasn't something serious =)

Tell Jet we are sending him pug love and kisses to his recovery!!

Lilo

Harry Pugalicious said...

So sad! Poor Jet. I's glad you's OK but I's sad about Jet. We's hoping his peer stays open and he doesn't have to back the the vet!

Dutch the Pug said...

Ohh Rosie I'm so glad to hear your are okay, but so sad to hear Jett's pee-er is still broken! We hope it heals up soon!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Poor kitty Jet!
I hope he gets better.
I am glad your okay
what a trama!
xoxoo
tweedles

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Oh no I hope Jet is feeling better! Take care Rosie