Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chillin and Check Ups

Hi Furends,

Not much going on in my house - just chillin and enjoying the nice weather we are having. Tonight Jet is scheduled to go to the VET for his check up - (we think he is all better) and the mommy said I may have to go too. When the VET gave me my shots at the last visit, I now have a hard ball under my fur. The mommy has been rubbing it but it is is still there. We thinks it might be the medicine so we are getting it checked tonight. I can't even feel it but the mommy is concerned. After tonight, Jet and I hope we don't have to go to the VET for a long time.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

5 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

Good luck with your marble Rosie! I'm sure it's nothing.

Maybe the Vet will tell Jet he has to keep wearing that CONE for another six months! We'll cross our fingers for you!

Love,
S-Dog

Martha said...

Hi Rosie, we are glad that Jet is all better although we expect he wont be too happy to see the Vet!
Hopefully your hard ball wont be anything to worry about and will go down by itself in time.
We will be thinking of you so try not to worry.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope to read good news 'soon'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

We are crossing paws for a good check up too, good luck!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Rosie
I am not sure if I had what you had,but i had a marble too on my leg. We did not know why.
I went to the vet and they put a needle in it, but it turned out okay. We don't know what it was , but after a long time- like a year- it seemed to go away.
i hope yours does too
xoxo
tweedles