Tuesday, September 8, 2009

back to the old routine

Today the littles got dressed early and we went outside with me on the leash. I love going for walkie walks and thought WOW what a great way to start the day.
I was ready to go and then we all just stood in the driveway.

Then the mommy started taking pictures of us. WTF - I thought we were going for a walkie walk. Then I heard it coming. I had to listen real good to make sure it was what I thought it was.
Yup - the Big Yellow Thing. The littles hopped on and off they went. I guess we are going back to the old routine.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

7 comments:

Mia said...

Poor Rosie!!! I'm sorry the littles had to leave you. It wasn't very nice of them to make you think you were going on a walkie walk though. The momma should have taken you for the walk to make up for it =)

Lilo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope they had fun on Day One!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG!!!! That big evil cheesewagon comes by your house too????????

This is turrible!!!!

Make sure you look extra pathetic during the day while the Littles are being held hostage so mom will give you some extra love.

Good luck girl!

Love,
S-Dog

Martha said...

Oh Rosie, that is too bad! can you not go to school too - you looked so sweet all together - we are sad you got left behind!!!
We do hope your mom takes you for a nice walk to make you feel better.
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Harry Pugalicious said...

Oh no! Sorry your littles are leavings you every day. Hope Jet is back to normal so he can entertains you!

Kelly said...

Rosie, I am so sorry the Littles are leaving you for school again! That's the worst!

Also, thank you for standing up and picketing for me in my right to eat some brats. I appreciate it. :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rosie!

oh you look so cute! i know your little ones are thinking about you all day while they are at school!

walkies are fun in the afternoons this time of year!

xoxoxo
m & e