Monday, March 30, 2009

Fabulous Awards

My two girlfriends Pearl and Daisy gave me this Award. I love those 2 gals.


The award rules say:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.

OK - Five random things about me.
1) I am a hooman cuddler. I like to sleep right up next to my hoomans or right in between their legs where it is nice and warm. One day, the grandpaw was watching me and he decided to take a nap. I cuddled right up next to him (he was not used to having a pug sleep with him) - hehehehe.
2) I like to guard my house. When the door bell rings or the one on TV rings (I bark bark bark) to let the hoomans know I am guarding.
3) I LOVE other dogs. My favorite place is to go to the dog park to play with the other dogs. Sometimes the other dogs growl at me because I like to smell them A LOT and they get upset. (at least that is what the mommy said). I am just introducing myself in pure Pug Style:).
4) My belly is black but my fur is apricot. (My pugdaddy was a Black Pug and My pugmommy was an Apricot Pug.)
5) I like to watch the little hoomans get on the school bus and ride away. We all wait for the bus and after the littles get on - I make the mommy wait until the bus rides out of sight and then I will go back in the house. (I guess that is part of my guarding gene)

Well that's it for this post. HMMMMM I think I would like to know 5 things about: of course my boyfriend Harry , my 2 very talented friends Melissa and Emmitt and my buddy Brutus.
If you already received this award - we would love to know more about you anyway.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rosie!

congratulations on your award and thank you soooooo much for sharing it with us.

you made our whole day!

xoxoxoxo
m & e

Kelly said...

Great award, Rosie! You do a great job of guarding your family!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Tank woo fur sharing those khool fakhts about woo!

Have a grrrreat week!

Hugs&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I woo still all pugeyed over the fantastikh weekend???

Selba said...

Hi Rosie,

Wanna say "hello" and congratulations for your awards!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Joe Stains said...

congrats on your award! I am sort of two toned also, but that is because I am bald on my belly.

Martha said...

Hi Rosie
Congratulations on your Award - it was nice to learn more about you. We have lots of things in common especially the sniffing!
We like to have a thorough sniff to so you wouldn't upset us.
So far we have never met a pug when we are out but we will now be prepared and wont growl!!!
You sound very sociable.
love
Martha & bailey xx

Tee said...

Hello rosie,

Congratulations on your awards!

LIcks and Wags

Tuffy of Dog Woods