Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TaeKwonDo and Color Change

I have to catch up on a very important event that occurred and I have not had a chance to blog about. This past week the daddy and one of the littles tested for their next TaeKwonDo belts and they both passed. I want to congratulate them on their awesome accomplishments. YOU ROCK!!



I also want to thank you all for the birthday wishes. I am no longer considered a puppy now since I have turned 1. I also have noticed that my hair color is changing slightly. My pugmom was an apricot pug and my pugdaddy was a black pug. I have always been apricot fawn colored but, I think I am turning black. Is that possible? The mommy is going to try to get some before 1 and after 1 photos to prove this phenomenon. It is crazy getting old. BOL

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the taeing of the khwon do's!

It will be khool to see what kholour woo end up!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Devil Dog said...

Congrats on the new belts. That is a great accomplishment.
As for turning black, I don't think so. I think you just may get a little darker, but you would not turn black. Black pugs only have 1 coat of fur. Fawn have two. The under coat and the upper, lighter colored coat.

:)
Roxy

Joe Stains said...

woo congrats!! I want to be a ninja!!

Pugsley and Lola said...

Way to go Daddy and Little one!!!!

My mom tells me that I am getting a little darker as time goes by.

Have a good Hump Day!!
XOXOXO
PUGSLEY

Unknown said...

Hi Rosie - tell your people congrats on the new colors - that's very exciting.
As for the colors.....Winston got his darkest at about one year old also - he had a lot more tint at that point than at any point before that. But since then he hasn't gotten any darker. I've never heard of a pug turning black, but who knows???

Kelly said...

Ho Rosie! Congrats to your Daddy and the Little on their accomplishment! They could totally kick butt if anyone tried to mess with you! ;)

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Congrats to daddy and little one! I don't know about the color change, maybe it means that you are getting more wisdom as you age? :D

Too Cute Pugs said...

Congratulations to your Daddy and one of the littles!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy