Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Day At The Dog Park

It was a great day in NJ for the dog park. As you can see, many different kinds of dogs came out to play. The little is holding me because I like to run out the gate (see the other little girl in the back opening the gate).

This was a very cute puppy. His name is Wrigley.
Here I am with the little again (more people are coming in the gate) and a Puggle.
Here we are running and playing. You can see how big this dog park is in the one photo (and this is the little dog side. There is another side where all the really big dogs go. We stayed out of there because there were a lot of dogs there today.)

I stopped to drink someone's water and check out this dude's business (in true Pug Fashion).
This girl was a real diva and got an attitude when I sniffed under her skirt. :)
Here I am all tired out at the end laying with the little.
You can kind of see here how my belly is turning black (like my dad).
The Park was Pawsome.

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is khool woo had so much fun!

I like the tail on the dog in the middle in the furst pikh!

I bet woo slept furry well tonight!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Too Cute Pugs said...

Oooh, you play with big doggies! We're too afraid to play with big ones though we do like one big guy on our street.

BTW - our mom brushes our teeth with special doggie toothpaste she buys at the pet store. It's got enzymes in it - we don't know what that means but we like the way it tastes - it's chicken flavored!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Pugsley and Lola said...

It sure looks like you had a PAGTASTIC day at the dog park!!

Have a GREAT Monday!!
XOXOXO
Pugsley

The Devil Dog said...

Glad you had a fun day. It was nice here as well. Mom took us for a walk.

Roxy

Kelly said...

Hi Rosie! Looks like you had lots of fun at the dog park!!!