Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Hi Furends,
Hope you all had a great weekend like I did. For being such a good girl, the mommy took me for a ride in the car. I Love to go bye bye in the car - it is so exciting especially when she opens the windows and I can stick my nose out.
We also went to Petco and got treats and a new collar for me. I have been escaping from my harness so she got me a collar to try out. It is purple (I think I know a certain Sibe who would LOVE it).
I also went to visit my good friend Neptune but the mommy forgot her camera when we went for the visit. Here I am in the car: - Hi

and the best thing of all about this weekend - I was not in the crate at all since the mommy was with me 24/7. So guess who was.......
stoopid cat. BOL.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Rosie, I am so glad you had such a fun weekend! You look so cute in the car!

I had the opposite problem as you- I kept escaping from my collar, so momma had to buy me a harness!

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Rosie!
I'm glad to hear that you're being good and not leaving any presents in the house. Just remember....lay low for a while!

A new collar? How FABULOUS! Is it rhinestone? Ruby? FASHION SHOW!!!!

Happy Monday,

Love,
S-Dog

Martha said...

Hi Rosie, well done on being such a good girl.
We are glad you had a fun outing in the car and a new collar too!!!
You so deserve it.
love you lots
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Winston Wilbur said...

oh rosie looks like you had a great weekend!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Purple Rokhks and Rules!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did woo khatch that khytty fur me?

Dexter said...

Car rides rock! Especially when the dog store is on the agenda. How nice to have mommy all to yourself.

Slobbers,
Mango

Hank said...

Rosie, honey.....keep it up!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hey cutie..we like your car picture there! Silly cat you live with...hehehe!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Good girl Rosie for not doing any you know what in the house.
That silly cat is mighty silly!
I love going to pet smart- i usually get something new too
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

LOL!
that was a great weekend! i think it si so funny how the kitty loves your kennel!

xoxox
m & e

Mia said...

So glad to hear you're being a good pug!!! New collars are fun =) Hope you had a fun day with the momma!!

The nerve of that kitty to sleep in your crate!

Lilo

Paula said...

What a nice weekend for you. I wish Bandit would behave in the car. He has got to get noisy at every turn. Pays way to much attention to what is going on outside of our vehicle, like the car that pulled up along the side of us....the driver is surely not going to get out and pet him. But he wags his tail, barks, and tries any how. Fool puggy!