Monday, April 6, 2009

Award Tuesday

I got this grand piano from my my new friend Asta. Thank you Asta.


I do think life is grand for all of us doggie bloggers. We are sooo very lucky to have pawrents that let us blog every day (or almost every day) and talk to so many great breeds. I feel very fortunate and I would like to pass this on to some of my friends that comment on my blog and make my day and my life grand:



Khyra
Pearl
My boyfriend
Sophie, Dixie and Harley

Love from pugs,
Rosie Marie

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww Rosie, thank you so much for that award! You are just the sweetest girl!

Martha said...

Hi Rosie
Congratulations on your Award - we completey agree with you that we are all very lucky!
Have a lovely day
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Archie and Melissa said...

congratulations on your award rosie!
xoxoxo
m & e

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats and Khorrekht!

We are furry lukhky!

I'm even lukhkier bekhause I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH KHATS!

Tank woo fur sharing the award with me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Harry Pugalicious said...

Thanks, Rosie! You makes my life grand!