Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Car

Blog Disclaimer:
I honestly have no idea how I am going to be able to catch up on all the blogs I love to read. So, if I comment on one of your older posts, please excuse my tardiness.
In order to not have an exceptionally super long post, I am going to make several smaller posts telling you about parts of my trip to granpaw and grandmaw's and then more posts with pictures of what the hoomans did. The posts will spread out over the next few days.


The 2 Hour Car Trip
Well, Gram and Gramps came to pick me up on Saturday to take me back to their house. At first, I thought I was just going for a ride in their car - until the mommy put me in the back seat and closed the door with her on the other side. I jumped up to look out the window and she was waving while we drove away - I ran to the other window to look at her - still waving. I kept looking at her until I could not see her anymore.
The grandpaw and grandmaw were not paying any attention to me and were occupied in the front of the car so, I decided to check out the back seats. I sniffed around a bit and looked out at the scenery. I could not get comfortable so I moved around a lot. We were travelling for a long time, when I noticed some buttons on the door. I went over to the door and leaned my paw on the button and the most amazing thing happened - the glass in the door went down and I got a cool breeze blowing in my face - the air was coming in so fast it made my ears go back and made me snort. It felt Fantastic - I felt free - until - I heard the granpaw say "what is that noise?" and then they both looked back at me and got all crazy eyed, yelling and shuffling around. They somehow took control of the glass and made it rise up and dismantled the button so when I tried it again it did not work. It was really nice to have that breeze blowing - I am not sure why they got all excited. Maybe they thought it was amazing too. After that, we drove for a while longer and I tried to get in the front with them but they kept telling me to lay down in the back. I was persistent trying to show them that the mommy always lets me sit in the front but, they would not budge. Finally after 1899 tries to get in the front, I decided I did not want to upset them so I took a nap until we reached their house. Please tune in tomorrow for more snippets of my trip - P.S. I am not sure I will be invited to come back.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww Rosie! I do hope they'll invite you back. If they don't, that's ok too. It just means your family will have to start taking you WITH them on their travels!

Harry Pugalicious said...

BOL!!! That's so smarts of you, Rosie - making the windows go down! I can'ts wait to hear more about your vacation.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut Roh?

Not invited bakhk?

I mean, woo have to be their khutest granddaughter!

Way to go with the magikh buttons!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please do NOT sweat not getting to my older blog posts!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Rosie, you are smart, girl! I cant wait to hear more about your stay with your grandparents! dont worry about not going back there, in a couple of days they will surely miss you!!!

Stacy Walker said...

oh Rosie, I LOVE the car. I too have felt that breeze. If you keep your paw on the button they can't take the window back down. he he

Asta said...

Rosie Marie
I can't imagine that you would not be vewy welcome anywhewe. That was incwedibly clevew of you to lowew the window..hoomans usooally get vewy upset about that twick..something about falling ow jumping out..but I know you would nevew do that.
I can't wait to heaw about the west
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Suzuki said...

BOL You got talent girl!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Salinger The Pug said...

Oh NO Rosie! I'm sure you put the Grandparents through their paces and can't wait to hear more!

Mom is laughing about the car window story because my friend Maggie did the same thing in our car once and about gave mom a heart attack!

Welcome back! We missed you!

Love,
Salinger

Too Cute Pugs said...

Rosie,

Wow! You are so good with cars! For sure your grandpawrents must have been impressed (and who knows why humans get all excited at times).

Can't wait to hear more!
Pearl & Daisy

Simba and Jazzi said...

You go Rosie.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Joe Stains said...

You sound like Tanner in the car, he never sits still and runs around. He also tries to dive into the front. sheesh!!