Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little Red Rosiehood

Well, enough of the hoomans - back to my grandpawrents house stories. I did not run into any big bad wolfs at my grandpawrents - but I thought the title was catchy BOL.
One of my favorite things at my grandpawrents was their furniture. It was really tasty. Their wooden chairs tasted much better then ours at home. They must have a better quality dining room table then the mommy. I tried to chew those table legs as much as possible when the grandmaw was not looking. It was really great when she had to leave the house because she did not bring my crate to her house BOL - it was a chew fur all!!
I also played a lot of games while visiting the grandpawrents. It was so fun - whenever the grandmaw got on the phone or did not pay 100% attention to me I jumped up on her couch and knocked all 10936 pillows on the floor. It was so fun grabbing them in my mouth and tossing them down. Then the grandmaw would point her finger at me and put them all back. Then when the phone rang, we would do it all over again. BOL.
There were a few times that I felt kind of guilty. One day, we were walking on the leash and I like to walk in front plus I am very strong. I was pulling ahead and the grandmaw does not walk very fast. I smelled something really interesting in the bush so, I got real deep into the bush and the grandmaw tried to tug me out - my harness slipped over my head and I was free. The grandmaw lives on a very busy street and got all nervous - she tried to grab me and she fell on her bottom. I went to see if she was alright and she grabbed me. I think she thought she caught me but, I was really trying to see if she needed some help getting up. She was really mad at me that day.
Another thing about the grandpawrents house is they do not have a fenced in yard like I have at home. At home, the mommy opens the door and out I go on my own to do my business in private. The grandmaw wanted me to pee and poop while she was watching and I was on the leash. Doesn't she know a girl needs a little privacy? So I refused to go on the leash. We would walk (well I would pull her) and walk and walk and then when we came in I would find a nice private spot in the house. Seemed reasonable to me - she goes in the house.
Then, grandmaw started to have the grandpaw walk me at night - did they think I would go since it was dark? Not quite.
One day, I followed the grandpaw into the garage and did my business in there. After that, the grandpaw would just send me into the garage to go. That seemed like a good compromise. :)
I hope you enjoy my grandpawrents stories - I have more if you would like to hear them.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

10 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi posie marie!

what great adventures you had at your grandpawrents house!

xoxoxo
m & e

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse!

I like to share 'stories' like this with MY doggy nanny...

It kind of puts more of a shine on my husky halo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I love your title too!

Unknown said...

Haaaah, great stories, Rosie! I should show these to the pugs Grand-pawrents so they can see what little angels W&C are in comparison - BOL!!

Harry Pugalicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry Pugalicious said...

Doh! I hopes nobody saw why I hads to delete my first post. There's a danger in having multiple girlfriends, that's all I's gonna say.

Anyhoo -

Rosie my loves, it sounds like maybe you gots in a little trouble with the furniture chewing! Everything else is totally OK.

I won't goes on the walks with my granmama or granpapa. I thinks they's calling it a walk but they's really trying to pugnap me!

Martha said...

Hi Rosie
We hope you havent chewed too much of your grandparents furniture!!!
Sounds like you kept them on their toes.....
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Kelly said...

Oh Rosie, I am loving these stories! You really taught your grandpawrents what it means to be 100% pug!

I am pretty destructive when I'm not at home too. Wood tastes good, and that's all there is to it!

We love ya, Rosie girl! Don't you worry about these temporary lapses in your behavior, ok?

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Rosie!! I love your post title! my mom laughed so much when she was reading this, she accidentally dropped the phone on the floor. dont worry, it didnt break. that happens when you sneak in the bathroom at work to read puggy blogs!!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hahaha...more please Rosie! Your adventures with the grandpawrents are too funny, hehehe! Our Rosie doesn't like to do her busies on the lead either....maybe it's Rosie thang!
The pics of your humans holiday are gorgeous too....looks amazing there!
Slobbers xx

Joe Stains said...

oh dear Rosie, what a house guest you must have been!! I chewed lots of chairs at my grandparents' too when I was little, but they forgave me. I am sure yours will as well.