Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super Pugtastic Park Visit

The mommy took me to the dog park on this super beautiful day. I am a very social pug girl at the park and went to greet Everyone. All the greeting got me pug tired so, I rested under the table for a millisecond and then went off visiting again.


I was super duper excited when I saw this gal come into the park.
Her name is Missy and her and I got along really great. We had so much in common and hung around together. Missy was saved after her hoomans had to flee from the Katrina storm. She is very brave and was very nice too.

We had tons of fun running and sniffing around the park together. I sure would like to see Missy again at the park to play.
I am sooooo glad the weather is nice again and I can get outside.
Hope you all had a super pugtastic weekend like I did!
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

8 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

That looked like a fun trip to the park, Rosie! I's glad you made a new friend and I hopes you get to see her again.

I bet she's still barking all about you to her pawrents.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dear Rose Marie
Isn't it so nice to make new friends? A park is a wonderful place to share and get to know each other.
I hope you see your new friend again sometime when you go to the park,
love
tweedles

Salinger The Pug said...

What a fun trip!

Your new friend is very pretty and so SHINY! I hope you and Missy can play again soon!

Love,
S-Dog

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The weather here was pawesome too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Missy seems very nice. It is good to have a playmate like yourself that you can share beauty tips with.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Missy looks like she would be a great Pugger BFF!

Winston Wilbur said...

such fun! and what great new friends! It is always nice to meet new pugs.


Winston

Hank said...

Rosie, honey.....looks like ya had a swell time at the park!

My mom has a good friend named Missy, 'cept she's a human.