Saturday, April 3, 2010

PugTastic - Happy Easter

Hi - Furends,

PugTastic - I made a wish the other day and just like that the weather got PugTastic!! I have been outside all day long. I helped stain the deck, clean the yard, did a little BBQ and even played with the cat, Jet. The other amazing thing was the little hooman rode his bike without those little wheels on the back and everyone thought that was just great. We are all pooped from the fresh air and busy day. Plus, I hear we are having a lot of peeps over tomorrow and I don't mean those sweet sugary marsh mellow chicks either. Hope you all have fun with your peeps and have a very Happy Easter!
Loves from pugs, Rosie Marie

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

We've had some pawesome weather!

Hoppy Easter!

Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hope woo skhore tomorrow!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy Easter Rosie!

Stubby said...

Happy Easter Rosie! I hope you get lots of treats from the Easter bunny!

Stubby xoxo

Hank said...

Happy Easter, Rosie, honey!

Hey, whut's with our folks makin' us work on decks this weekend??? My folks made me work on ours, too!

Kelly said...

Happy Easter, Rosie! I am glad you got some nice weather!!