Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pug Is Away - The Cats will Play

Hello to all,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Jet a/k/a "the male feline". I thought since the Pug was away today, I would make myself known to all of you. Me and the other felines were quite ecstatic to hear that the Pug would not be in residence today and have plans to celebrate. We understand that she will be returning in a poor state and do feel sorry for the little miss; however, we will also enjoy the quiet for today. As you must understand, we did live here first and the Pug was the newcomer to the bunch. I have learned to accept the snorty, snoring, big eyed pugger but, the others do despise her existence. We all do look forward to seeing her return with what the humans have been calling the "cone head". It should make for a good feline laugh.

Ta ta to you all.

Jet or as I like to call myself Sir Jetson of Jackson

No comments: