I am going to give an off the top of my head update on my life happenings in no particular order.
- As you know, the mommy and I are on a diet. The Mommy is down 10 lbs. I am up and down each week. Currently weighing in at 25.2 lbs. The Mommy has been pretty good at following her menu plan. I eat whatever I can as fast as I can. This week I was able to steal the littles waffles and give the old brown eyes to the daddy for some pork loin. Not to mention all the treats and bones I get when the Mommy is at work. The Mommy continues to buy the diet food with the hopes I will actually shed a lb or 2.
- Buster and I have built a pretty good friendship. I am like the older sister. When he barks, I run over like the older pug to handle the problem. But the problem is Buster barks at EVERYTHING. He barks so much the hoomans go crazy. He barks at the cats which bothers the Mommy and he barks at the littles which bothers EVERYONE. He is all bark and no bite though so nothing to fear, just plug your ears.
- The snow. The snow is EVERYWHERE and never goes away. I don't mind it so much but Buster is afraid to leave the deck. Which is pretty sloppy if you know what I mean. Also, all that snow = no sidewalks and therefore, no walks for Rosie :(
- Cats. The cats and I are slowly becoming less friendly. It must be because Buster and I made this Pug alliance and he barks at them all the time so that makes me on his side. I don't mind it that much though chasing them is a little fun (who said that??).
- Finally, sleeping arrangements. I used to be the only one to Velcro to the Mommy but Buster being the baby is ALWAYS on her Lap and has to sleep attached to her hip so I just moved down to her leg at night and squeeze on the lap during TV time. I am a good sharer.
Loves from pugs,
P.S. I really need to get some Buster pictures on this blog. Coming soon...