Thursday, February 26, 2009
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Ten things about me, Rosie Marie:
1) I was born in Kansas and then shipped to a New Jersey pet store with my little brother. My little brother was bought right away and I was left in the store. I was there for a long time until the littles and the mommy came and picked me up. I was 6 months old when I went to live with my hoomans.
2) I live with 3 cats and I like to chase them and scare them because I know they are afraid of me. Please don't tell the mommy about this one :)
3) I like the mommy the best of all the hoomans - I like to follow her around everywhere when she is home.
4) I think cat poop tastes really really good - the mommy says it is gross but she never tasted it.
5) I sneak in the littles room and eat their toys just for fun - they don't even taste good.
6) I really am a bed hog - I act like I don't realize that I am hogging the bed from the mommy but I know exactly what I am doing.
7) I know that my farts stink and I let them loose right in the middle of company for laughs.
8) I scratch to go outside, walk out there and then come right back in without doing my business just for a good girl cookie.
9) I really like my crate when all the hoomans are not home - it is relaxing and peaceful.
10) I like to write poems and post them on my blog :)
These are very honest confessions. I hope no one thinks any less of me for my honesty :)
I would like to pass this onto the following blogs:
Winston and Clemie
Melissa and Emmitt
Pearl and Daisy
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Wednesday is the Mommy's birthday and the family bought her a new toy (see pic below) - the delivery man was just at the door to deliver the toy, but I was stuck in my crate and could not sign for it.
The daddy just got home and missed him by a hair. He called someone to see if he could come back today.
We are anxiously waiting.....
We know the mommy will LOVE this toy and the color!!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
They told the daddy that I must have been stressed from the doggie daycare and it could cause me to get sick - go figure!! He said that stress could really damage a doggie. So make sure all you doggies out there are staying happy and unstressed - take it from me - you do not want this infecstions thing it is not pretty.
BTW - they also squeezed me which helped too. In a few more days I hope to be back to 100%.
Wishing you all good thoughts and a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Friday, February 20, 2009
How do we know if these glands are my problem v. the other loose issue?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I wrote a little poem about our night.
Harry Pugalicious, dessert was delicious
the night was divine, and you were so fine
We danced under the stars, the night was truly ours
You stole my heart, from the very start
Thank you for the Valentine's date, I really think you are great.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
I will be going to the Doggie Daycare this weekend and will have more tales to tell when I return. My hoomans are going here. I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to all!! :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Thank you Brutus, Salinger a/k/a S-Dog and Pearl for this beautiful Kreativ Award.
These are the rules:
List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.
6 things that make me happy:
1) Pancakes with syrup and littles that leave their plate unattended.
2) Bacon cooked by the daddy who usually drops a scrap here and there.
3) The hooomans hamper full of dirty clothing and me inside of it.
4) Bones and treats for all.
5) Cat beds - I love to sleep in the cats bed.
6) My family - I loved my family from the first time I saw them.
I know a lot of you may have already received this award so if you receive it again consider yourself the ultimate kreativ blogger.
I would like to pass this award onto these Kreativ blogs:
1) Joe Stains & Tanner
6) Winston and Clementine
From all that dancing, we got very thirsty - so we drank:
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Here it goes:
1) Dog Parks - best invention ever made by hoomans.
2) Gourmet Rawhide Bones - totally deliciouso (these are the kind that we are not suppose to eat on the furniture and that we can gnaw down in a few minutes)
3) Good Girl Cookies - I fake the mommy out all the time to get these - I just step outside and come back in again and sit by the cookie box (I don't even do pee pee- shhh our secret).
4) Car Rides - I get very excited when we go out on the town. (Remember this car ride)
5) My Orange Puppia Harness - when that comes out of the drawer - I know I am going some place fun!
Yup - those are sure some things to be thankful for!!