My pug friend Coco gave me this cool award because he thinks I am an honest pug - aren't all canines honest??
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Ten things about me, Rosie Marie:
1) I was born in Kansas and then shipped to a New Jersey pet store with my little brother. My little brother was bought right away and I was left in the store. I was there for a long time until the littles and the mommy came and picked me up. I was 6 months old when I went to live with my hoomans.
2) I live with 3 cats and I like to chase them and scare them because I know they are afraid of me. Please don't tell the mommy about this one :)
3) I like the mommy the best of all the hoomans - I like to follow her around everywhere when she is home.
4) I think cat poop tastes really really good - the mommy says it is gross but she never tasted it.
5) I sneak in the littles room and eat their toys just for fun - they don't even taste good.
6) I really am a bed hog - I act like I don't realize that I am hogging the bed from the mommy but I know exactly what I am doing.
7) I know that my farts stink and I let them loose right in the middle of company for laughs.
8) I scratch to go outside, walk out there and then come right back in without doing my business just for a good girl cookie.
9) I really like my crate when all the hoomans are not home - it is relaxing and peaceful.
10) I like to write poems and post them on my blog :)
These are very honest confessions. I hope no one thinks any less of me for my honesty :)
I would like to pass this onto the following blogs:
Winston and Clemie
Melissa and Emmitt
Pearl and Daisy