Friday, November 5, 2010

Biggest Loser - Rosie Style

Starting Weigh In: 25.8 lbs.
Goal weight: 18 lbs.

VET said I should lose 10lbs but the Mommy said lets start with 7lbs.

My new diet:
Day 1 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 2 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 3 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 4 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 5 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 6 - 1 Can Diet Food
Day 7 - 1 Can Diet Food

Exercise Program:
Walk at least 2x per day

My VET guarantees results with this food.
Next weigh in November 12, 2010.

Wish me luck. If anyone wants to join me on the weight loss journey - please comment for support!

Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

6 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Honestly I think you'd be fine at 20 pounds. You might be TOO skinny at 18!!! I can't imagine any of my group weighing 18!!! Good luck!!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo should ask fur some green beans too!

They are yummy and help woo feel full with less food!

Mom suggested that to two of my khousins and they have dropped some pounds!

Best of lukhk to woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Oh no thanks. I will just sit back and watch. Good luck!

Slobbers,
Mango

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We wish you luck... and I agree with Khyra about the green beans.
I eat them for lunch
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Go Rosie!

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

My goodness! 10 pounds is almost a whole pug! I don't know about this whole diet thing, but we DO like green beans...do you?

Klaus & Natty