Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Diggin' It

Hi Everybody - thanks for playing the "you write the caption" game with me - I love that game and the comments always make me laugh. Jet and I were actually just getting ready to wrestle in that pic and we were putting on our WWE faces!!
The mommy and I have been very busy in the yard. She has been planting flowers and then replanting them after I dig them up :) - Not sure if you know that I LOVE to dig and the mommy planted her flowers in my favorite digging bed - (silly mommy). The other day I came in from the yard and she said what is that all over your lips? Then she ran outside and saw my great big hole. I guess I had dirt all around my lips and gave it away - I wanted it to be a surprise when she went out to water BOL.
I will have to dig a better hole though because she did not seem to like this last one that I dug. Maybe she likes them really really really big - I will dig harder next time....
Talk soon.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo need to visit my furiend Khady Lynn's blog...her last two posts will give woo some digging pointers!

After all, no pup khan dig like a Sibe!

http://hollyshouse5.blogspot.com/

I khan't wait to see YOUR efFURts!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Martha said...

Hi Rosie
That is our kind of gardening - we feel that our mum is planting in the wrong place so we sometimes dig them up and move them for her.
She is quite ungrateful it has to be said!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Kelly said...

Rosie sweetie, I have some tips for ya...

Moms like it best when ya eat the flowers they plant too. You wanna eat the flower, and THEN dig up all the roots. Ok? Try it... it's sure to make your Mom SQUEAL with excitement!

Suzuki said...

You must have a green paw!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx